One year of What if? has brought many ideas, surprises, and interactions. Building our community over the course of this year has been a rewarding and rich experience.
So what has happened in the first 12 months of our adventure?
- We built platforms for you to interact with us: what-ifblog, SoundCloud, Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Google+, tumblr, YouTube
- We explored the huge topic of “identity” and will continue to do so.
- We created the first mini portraits of Lia, Cathy, Anthony and Barbara on YouTube that were scored by the community.
- We performed “What if we had wings?” for violin, live electronics, soundtrack and video at European Researchers’ Night. The video included your community contributions.
- We made four more videos based on texts of the blog and/or contributions by you.
Radio, newspapers and other platforms interviewed us. It’s been exciting. We also interviewed artists and featured wonderful guest posts on the blog.
Thanks for undertaking this journey with us. We hope you’ll stay on for the ride.
Barbara, Clio, and Thomas.